Our open play sessions are 1 hour each.
We cap the number of ninjas on the course at 20 to allow plenty of play time and to keep the environment safe.
All open plays are supervised by trained staff members.
Open play is for all ages and is a great family activity. Kids love to challenge their parents! It is also a great space for play dates and for team or group outings.
Our goal for all open plays session is for the ninjas to have fun, stay safe and go home tired.
While ninjas are having fun on the course, they don’t realize that they are building physical skills such as balance and agility, but the mental skills of perseverance and goal setting as well.
TIPS FOR MAXIMUM FUN!
- No shoes allowed on the course. Socks required.
- Grip socks from other parks (ex. Skyzone) are not required but will help you complete a few of our obstacles.
- Grip socks are available for purchase at Go Ninja.
- Save some time by completing your waiver online. After you book your open play session you will receive an email with a link to the waiver.
- Like any good Ninja: be aware, be respectful, and be safe!
ACCESS OUR SCHEDULE
Book Online Today!
Secure your spot and get started today!