1 hour 45 minutes of exclusive use of the Go Ninja obstacle course and party room area. Able to split time between the two spaces however works best.
A professionally trained party host that will lead the group through safety rules as well as obstacle tips and tricks. The host can even run the group through their own timed ninja course!
Basic paper products included
$279 for up to 15 people
*Additional guests up to 20 for $15 eachBOOK NOW!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there an age limit for parties?
- While there are not any age restrictions during birthday parties, we do recommend that the birthday child be turning at least 5. Please call us to discuss options for younger birthday celebrants! Only guests using the course are included toward the final headcount.
Is the Guest of Honor included in the headcount?
- Yes, the birthday celebrant is included towards the total count. Children under 4 and adults 18 and over are not included in the count. Parental supervision is required for guests under the age of 7.
Can adults participate too?
- Yes! Anyone entering the course will need an GO NINJA waiver on file. If you have signed one for your child, you have signed one for yourself by default. For example: if Mom completed a waiver for the kids, Dad will still need to complete a separate waiver and select the ‘just me’ option should he choose to enter the course.
When do I need to inform GO NINJA of my headcount?
- If you are below 20 participants, there is no need! Additional attendees above the standard party package can be added up to the start-time as there is no need to be exact with this count prior to the party. We will simply take a headcount as we check-in your group and will adjust accordingly prior to the end of the party. If you are planning on having more than 20 participants, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Can I bring my own food?
- Yes, you are welcome to bring in any food, snacks or refreshments.
- We have cake knives and lighters, but please bring candles.
- We also have a water fountains and a water bottle fill station should you need additional hydration free of charge.
- Basic paper products are included.
Can I bring decorations?
- Yes! You are more than welcome to bring your own decorations. Our party rooms have some ninja decorations up as well. The party room has 2 picnic tables and seats 20 kids maximum.
What is the cancellation/reschedule policy?
- Your $100 deposit can be transferred to another date provided its more than 7 days out. Any cancellation within 30 days would result in loss of deposit. Please call to discuss any extenuating circumstances that would cause a problem with your party date within 30 days.
Does GO NINJA hold other events?
- Yes, Go Ninja is available for group outing and team building activities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.